Designed by Veethemes.com

Beach life


As summer is comming to an end I'm trying to keep up with my exams and all the photos I took during holidays. Honestly I love summer and I envy people living by the sea 'cause I found them lucky - wish I could shoot by the sea all year! 

Sepmtember came and I'm not ready for it yet. It's always rush month - new school year, exams, end of summer, last sunny days, short trips, a lot of events and so on. But I acctually love it 'cause it's not too hot nor cold, Zagreb is beautiful and full of good events. But on the other hand I start being nostalgic about summer, sea and sun. So here's a post to honor summer days. And yes, I have other swimsuits (6 more tbh) but this year was marked by this striped one (direct link) from Zaful!

Hope your having a nice day - just enjoy your life! xx














I WAS WEARING:
Swimsuit: Zaful
Shorts: Zara
Shirt: Pull&Bear
Hat: Zara

Follow me:
BLOGLOVIN
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM (@daisyelegant)