Designed by Veethemes.com

Checked blouse


Although I shoot this outfit weeks ago here I am writing a post about it now. As you can see I'm not letting this open shoulders trend go yet so here's my new blouse from Zaful that I adore! It came even better than I expected and it's really effective combined with so many things (I was wearing it with shorts and flat sandals on my Instagram too). Lately I'm buying black, white and grey so much that I almost forget how much I actually love colors! Red is one of my favourite colors 'cause I find it sexy&classy at the same time, it pops out, make everything interesting and different. So the conclusion is that I sould wear more red. But since autumn is just around the corner maybe you would like to see more green shirts they also offer (it's my favourite color by the way).

In this post you can see me wearing it with simple white jeans and one of my favourite sandals (I wonder if you ever saw them and yet I claim they are so precious to me haha). The whole look is completed with details like this cute chocker and round sunglasses. Hope you like it as much as I do.














I WAS WEARING:
Blouse: Zaful
Jeans: Mango
Shoes: Mango
Necklace: H&M
Bag: Accessorize

Follow me:
BLOGLOVIN
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM (@daisyelegant)