Designed by Veethemes.com

Ultimate Banggood summer wishlist

Hello guys! 

Summer is just around the corner and that means we all need some new pieces in our wardrobe. I came across on this great page where you can find nice and cheap clothes called Banggood. My wishlist consists of must-have pieces for this spring just keep scrolling!



Grey is one of my favourite colors and some of you may know that I ADORE open back so this top is just perfect - find it here.


Something that is really popular this season is off-shoulder and this top/dress is perfect to follow that trend - you can find it here.


Dress is always perfect choice to go with in every occasion and this red dress with gold necklace is really amazing - find it here.


Do I need to say something? Perfect combo of white and off-shoulder can be found here.


Another must-have is boho dress that looks casual but different - you can find this cute dress here.


Ripped jeans are also something that is perfect for summer 'cause it can be combined with heels, sneakers, flats or anything else! These perfect pair find here.


Rompers are back and this blue & floral is adorable - find it here.


I think you all know that body is top piece this season - this grey one can be found here.


I'm in love with this shape of shorts, I already have them in two colors but black is just a classic - find them here.


I'm ending this wishlist with this popular swimsuit in real summer colors - find it here.

For more Banggood cloth visit their site!