Designed by Veethemes.com

Simple Dresses

Hey guys! 
I know prom is near for all seniors and it's really a big day (especially for girls). Prom is the night where you get the chance to be elegant&beautiful more than usual. The most important thing for all girls is choosing the right dress. So I've choosen few that I liked from Simple Dresses site & I hope you'll like it just as same as I did. These are called Mermaid Prom Dresses but there is even more for you on their site. Enjoy! 


Color of this elegant red dress is just A M A Z I N G. I'm so in love with this color lately and I think you can't go wrong with this dress. Also this sleeveless part is sexy!


Black is just a classic. This black classy dress with embroidered top is gorgeous! I adore this part and think it's really elegant and it's something that will make everyone notice you.


This pink long dress is simple and effective. Nice nude pink color combined with crystals are perfect combo! I have a thing for back - honestly if theres something interesting on the back of your dress it makes everything better!