Designed by Veethemes.com

Collaboration with Junk Jewellery & Dora Dii

Hello my dear readers!

This time something new on the blog. Another great collaboration - this time with dear Ivana from Junk Jewellery. As you can see on the photos below she is extremely talented and I must say I fell in love with her work instantly. I already have a bracelet that she made and now this amazing leather&gemstone necklace! Just keep scrolling for more informations.


This is model that I'm wearing in this post. It's called GIGI (reminds me on Gigi Hadid, one of my favourite models acctually). I absolutely love it! I even wore it after shooting the whole day.


This black beauty is GINA model that my lovely friend Dora wore on shooting. You can see more of here HERE

If you like these unique pieces (which I'm sure you did) you should definitelly visit Junk's sites.

JUNK JEWELLERY CONTACTS:

About my outfit - there's no much to say. Simple black top so I could make this amazing necklace even more noticable. Something that makes me happy about winter time is wearing my favourite Lita shoes. 




















I WAS WEARING:
Necklace: Junk Jewellery 
Trench: New Dress (HERE)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (Shoebox
Bag: Mohito
Skirt: Zara
Coat: Gucci

Follow me:
BLOGLOVIN
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM (@daisyelegant)
TWITTER
GOOGLE+

Photos taken by Erna