Designed by Veethemes.com

Panorama lover

This will be a bit different post. In this post I will show you how big lover of panoramas I am. While preparing this post I've figured out that in some places I did not took a panorama and I regret it now. But I hope so that one day I'll visit them again and then take some panoramas.

Below every picture you can see where it's taken. Also you can see that there are better quality photos (depends on when and where it was taken) same as different sizes also because of locations. Hope you like me posting something like this. :*


Verudela beach, Pula, Croatia


Giardini, Pula, Croatia


Arena, Pula, Croatia


Some place in Bosnia and Herzegovina


Giardini, Pula, Croatia - by night


Zagreb, Croatia - near Jarun lake


Zrinjevac park, Zagreb, Croatia


Zrinjevac park, Zagreb, Croatia - by night


Colosseum, Rome, Italy


Rome, Italy


Vittorio Emanuele II. Monument, Piazza Venezia, Rome, Italy


View from Vittorio Emanuele II. Monument


Rome, Italy


Rome, Italy


Rome, Italy


St Peter's Square, Vatican City


Novigrad, Istria, Croatia


Kaštel, Pula, Croatia


Kaštel, Pula, Croatia


Novigrad, Istria, Croatia


View from St Mark's Campanile, Venice, Italy


Olympic stadium, Barcelona, Spain


Montserrat, Spain


Grand Canal, Venice, Italy


Monte Carlo by night


Verudela beach, Pula, Croatia


Zagreb Cathedral, Zagreb, Croatia by night


Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy


Rt Kamenjak, Istria, Croatia