Designed by Veethemes.com

New Dress wishlist


Lately I've found out about several new and great online stores. One of them is New Dress! They offer really amazing pieces, weather it is clothes you're looking for or some accessories and shoes! Down below you'll see some things I thought you would like but first I need to tell you just few more thoughts. Right now they are celebrating their first anniversary so shipping for everythink is absolutely free! All of us who check many online stores frequently know that now almost everyone charge for shipping so this is amazing opportunity to secure yourself some new autumn clothes cheap!



I really think leather skirts are classic and these fringes make this amazing black skirt even better!


As autumn is slowly coming on the doors knee boots are something everyone should have. These black boots will make you chic but still casual during autumn! 


White is one of my favoirte colors so I've choosen this cool checkered dress to be stylish during autumn! I love how simple it is but it still looks great with some accessories.


Red is really sexy and stylish color and this simple dress will make you chic every time! As you can see in the picture Candice is loving it.


You could already see how much I love mint HERE so it's not strange to see this cute mint coat for autumn on my wishlist! 


In the end something really nice - classy blue&green&silver necklace to complete every outfit and make autumn more colorful! 

These are just some pieces I thought you will like to see but for more be sure to visiti New Dress