Designed by Veethemes.com

Cocomelody homecoming dresses



Greetings guys!

Hope you all doing fine and that you are ready for new topic that I'm going to tell you about. This time I will present you amazing online shop for evening dresses for every occasion - Cocomelody. Cocomelody is great site that has over 15 years experience, expertise and knowledge in bridal profession. I think these facts speak for themselves, but for you who need proof keep reading!

In this post I will introduce you to their Homecoming dresses offer. What's better than a really nice and elegant short homecoming dresses that you can find on their site? Girls who wear short dresses are self-confidence and that is what Cocomelody dresses are about. In every piece you will shine!



White is always a good idea! I personally own bunch of white pieces 'cause they are classic. Same goes for this amazing A-Line White Dress!  

As for this one I'm speachless! You can not imagine how I love grey color on elegant pieces, because it's really hard to find quality grey evening dress. But with this great Knee Lenght Tulle Sleeveless Dress I can assure you that you'll be stunning!

For a bit more sexier look you can always go with a red dress. Especially if it's sleeveless and short. ;) And that's exactly what this Sparkle Red A-Line dress represents!


Although I'm a huge fan of classic colors such as black, white, red, blue and grey it's always nice to experiment with your style. And the best way to do that is to wear uncommon colors that will make an impression - such as green, pink, mint or maybe purple!

If you are ready to experiment and be remembered this A-Line Sparkle Green Short Dress is just what you need! And these zircons are here just to make it even better. 


In the end all we have left are... PRINTS! Who doesn't love them? Especially when they are perfectly designed on your whole dress as shown on pictures below.


This dress is, in my opinion, amazing because it's really different. By design, print and shape! Really something everyone will notice is this Fairy-tale Asymetrical High-Low Floral Dress!


For my last wishlist piece I've picked up something I adore the most - yellow details. This fruit print is perfect to wear it casually or to be combined with some elegant accessories. Be sure to check this Multi-Colored Sleeveless Semi Formal Dress!

Going throug all my suggestions you could notice that these homecoming dresses are not just amazing, elegant and beautiful but also very cheap! So be sure to grab something from their cheap homecoming dresses

Be sure to check their site for more dresses and informations about prices. Enjoy your shopping! :*