Designed by Veethemes.com

Dressgal summer wishlist

Hey guys!

Until my next outfit post is up I want to show you one really nice site! It's about Dressgal - I found their proffer great 'cause everyona can find something for themselves. Mostly I'm looking for some summer dresses, cute bags and sunglasses. But they also offer great sunglasses. I have picked few items that you could like and they are just amazing for summer days. So let's begin!



These sunglasses are on my wish-list for a long time. Unfortunately they will stay there for a little more. I looove the shape and you can choose from several colors. You can find them HERE

Speaking about this dress I love combination of colors. This combo is my favorite for summer - my wardrobe is full of white&blue pieces! And if you just click HERE you can see the details (price, measurment etc.) such as open back!


As for these shoes, I think they will be purchased a lot! I'm planning on ordering them as soon as possible (maybe in September when I move :) ). They are just lovely and there are several colors that you can choose - black, blue, green, red, pink. Find them HERE.


Who doesn't love white in the summer? This dress is perfect piece - 3/4 sleeves, white and also hollow out! It can be easily combined and if you really love it as much as I am just go HERE and mak an order!

P.S. This is my 100th post! What do you thing - some givaway? :)