Designed by Veethemes.com

Dresslink online shop

Hey guys!

This time I won't post new outfit but tell you someting about new online store I'm working with - Dresslink! This amazing shop offers various pieces and everyone can find something for themselves. If you just look closely you can see their products are affordable for every each one of us and amazing thing is also that shipping is not very expensive. They ship worldwide so don't worry!

I suppose majority of my readers are women so this is mostly for you girls - I liked their dresses and skirts the most but you can also find a lot of cute bags here! Below you can see some pieces I picked for you, mostly for summer that I thought you would love. :)











And I really hope that I'll soon show you what I picked for myself. Until then enjoy! :*