Designed by Veethemes.com

Buy gift for yourself

Hey guys!

I'm really sorry for not posting anything yet since last year, but I really didn't have enough time for shooting in Zagreb so you will wait a little more for next outfit post. :)

All of you have probably bought something on sale this holidays but here is something great on Sheinside for all of you who are still looking for something! :)

This time my favorites are this great sequined shirt and this simple sweater in one of my favorite colors - grey.                    

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

Back By Popular Demand

You Can Get One Free Item By Buying One,Is It Great?

All Valid On The Selected Items!

Shop Your Love From Sheinside!


Besides my apologies for not posting and this great sale I want to inform you that I'm preparing Instagram 2014 recap and I have so much inspiration last few days about some outfits! So I hope to here from you again soon. Love you all! :*