Designed by Veethemes.com

Stars on white

Hey guys!
I'm really sorry for not posting anything for a while but I was very busy lately. First I was in Zagreb, on inMusic festival with my friends. And two days later I was off to Rome for 10 days so I didn't have time to post anything. But now you can expect Rome diary and some other new posts. :)
This outfit is old, but I'm posting it now before my Rome posts. Today I redecorated my room and there's still more to do here. But my postman also made my day by bringing me my Sheinside package. I fell in love with a lot of details for my room - like big chair, wooden photos, books and many other small details. :) Can't wait to finish my room so I can enjoy in my new place.
And my plans about the blog in the future are big but it seems I have less time every day for blogging. You can expect many Rome posts, and they will be real tourist posts, maybe even one inMusic festival post.
Enjoy your day! :*











I WAS WEARING:
Shirt: Stradivarius
Sunnies: Asos
Bag: H&M

Follow me:
BLOGLOVIN
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM (@daisyelegant)
TWITTER
GOOGLE+

Photos taken by Antonio