Designed by Veethemes.com

Dresslily floral dress

Hey guys!
This time I will present you one amazing online shop - Dresslily. Recently I started cooperation with them and I must tell you that my experience is 100% positive. (: They offer lot of beautiful clothes, bags and accessories and all is high quality. Also you can collect D points and get 8% off for the first order to save even more!
In this post you'll see dress I bought on this site. Dress is amazing! <3 It's not too short, colors are great and it has pocket which I find perfect for casual outfit. Floral print is also amazing because it's so popular this year. Dress can be combined with casual same as with elegant and girly pieces. I decided to show you more girly outfit. I combined the dress with perfect red heels, mint mini bag and big black hat. Few last pics are with my H&M ears and Asos white sunnies. :)
To discover more fashion go on their site and find something for yourself. :*















I WAS WEARING:
Dress: Dresslily
Heels: Deichmann
Bag: H&M
Hat: H&M
Ears: H&M
Sunnies: Asos

Follow me:
BLOGLOVIN
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM (@daisyelegant)
TWITTER
GOOGLE+

Photos taken by Antonio