Designed by Veethemes.com

Red and black leather

Hey guys!
This was crazy weekend. Although I took pictures on Friday I didn't manage to post them yet. Now when I'm half sick this is the only thing I'm capable to do.
I know I ALWAYS talk about the weather, but I just don't like cold and cloudy days, but sunny and warm. Just like I love dresses and shorts more than winter jackets. So in this post I'm wearing one of my favorite dresses and new leather jacket because it was very nice day and I enjoyed it all. After a walk, taking pictures and coffee I watched the Lego movie and had a chill night with Sex and City.
See you soon!
Have a nice day! xx














I WAS WEARING:
Jacket: Sheinside
Dress: Bershka
Snickers: Vans, Shoebedo
Bag: Gulliver
Sunnies: Asos

Follow me:
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM (@daisyelegant)
TWITTER
GOOGLE+

Photos taken by Antonio