Designed by Veethemes.com

Gold animal

Hey guys!
So here's new outfit post. It's taken in mall few days ago during the little shopping and afternoon coffee so quality of pictures isn't so good. :)
The whole day I was wearing these cute ears from H&M! Also I combined casual gold shirt, jeans and few bracelets. Sadly the weather is still cold so this outfit is only for mall or something, not for going out. I hope that spring will come soon, I'm sick of this winter, boring days and bad weather. Anyway, I have some more obligations with school so I won't have much time for blogging.
Enjoy your day!



















I WAS WEARING:
Shirt: Mango
Jeans: s.Oliver
Boots: Timberland
Bag: Acessoriez
Ears: H&M
Rings: H&M
Bracelets: eBay&Acessoriez

Follow me:
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM (@daisyelegant)
TWITTER
GOOGLE+

Photos taken by Antonio