Designed by Veethemes.com

Black-burgundy


Hello guys!
This week I was busy so I didn't have time to make new outfit posts. But it's weekend so here is new post. :)

Hope you all had a good week! Mine was weird but good, I got some good grades and had a good time last night. Only problem is snow, although it's natural and sweet I hate cold weather, too much clothes and ice on streets. :( Can't wait for the spring!

Also, in this post you'll see my Romwe Black coat with asimetrical zipper. It's just perfect, sadly not for winter, but when the weather was yet nice this was perfect piece for a walk or school. :) You can also find this one, cheeper, on Sheinside - HERE. In this outfit it's combined with my newin beautiful shirt, classical black jeans and new black&gold boots.

Have a nice day! xx












I WAS WEARING:
Coat: Romwe
Shirt: Broadway/Europa 92
Pants: Bershka
Boots: Roberto
Bag: Gulliver

Follow me:
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM (@daisyelegant)
TWITTER
GOOGLE+

Photos taken by Antonio