Designed by Veethemes.com

architecture and chocolate

Hey! 
This is outfit from few days ago, pictures are really bad because it was dark. But I've tried to do my best on them. Actually I visited Museum of architecture with my boyfriend and the view from there on the Zagreb was fantastic. 
Also we were entranced with the architecture art (that building where is the museum). Later we were in choco bar and I really like it! On pics you'll see what we had been drinking (it was amazing!) and interior of the bar. You can see I'm enjoying my trip fullest but I hope there will be some new outfit posts in following days. 

Have a nice day! xx

I WAS WEARING:
Coat: Gucci
Shirt: Bershka
Pants: Pull&Bear
Boots: Bata
Bag: Guliver

Follow me:
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM (@daisyelegant)
TWITTER
GOOGLE+

Photos taken by A. Tomic